Kiril Minoski – Finance minister
Born on October, 20th, 1971 in Skopje
- November 2015 - June 2016 - Director of the Public Revenue Office of the Republic of Macedonia;
- May 2014 - November 2015 - Director of the State Market Inspectorate - Ministry of Economy;
- November 2013 - May 2014 - Director of Project Unit- Project for reconstruction and rehabilitation of public health facilities in the Republic of Macedonia/ Council of Europe Development Bank / Ministry of Health of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Booz Allen Hamiton-consulting company
- 2010-2013 - Manager of the export component - USAID Project to promote investments and exports;
- 2006-2010 -Manager of the labor market reform and pension reforms component - USAID project for improvement of the business environment;
- 2002-2006 - Finance and Human Resources Manager – USAID Competitiveness Project
- 2000-2002 - Deputy Director / Director - Macedonian banking project / USAID.
- 2005 - Master of Economic Sciences - European Studies - Faculty of Economics, University Antwerp - Belgium, Staffordshire University - UK, University Bari - Italy;
- PhD Candidate at the Faculty of Economics- Skopje .