Vice President of theGovernment responsible for the implementation of the Framework Agreement
Date of birth: 05/05/1984
- 2014 PhD -Royal Holloway University of London & Tirana University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Department of Informatics;
- 2011 Master studies- SEEU, Modern Science and Technology;
- 2007 Undergraduate studies - SEEU and Technical University -Munich.
- 2014 Docent - SEEU and International Balkan University;
- 2013 Researcher - Royal Holloway University of London;
- 2012 Assistant - SEEU – Informatics Department;
- 2009 Junior assistant - SEEU – Informatics Department.
- 2014 IT expert - Public procurement bureau – Macedonia;
- 2014-2016 Head of Project Office – Rectorat;
- 2009-2013 IT office - Tetovo State University;
- 2010 Software engineer - Scopic Software, USA;
- 2008-2010 Consultant- INACON GmbH, Karlsruhe – Germany;
- 2005-2007 IT office - Tetovo State University.