Nikola Poposki - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs
Born on October 24, 1977 in Skopje.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Mission of the Republic of Macedonia to the EU, Ambassador, Head of Mission.
- European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Team leader.
- DEPFA Bank plc. HQ, Ireland, Client Relationship Manager.
- Embassy of the French Republic to the Republic of Macedonia, Secretary.
- Rouen Port Authorities, Analysis and Development Department.
- British Royal Engineering, assistant to the Quality Manager.
- M.A. in European Economic Studies College of Europe – Bruges, Belgium.
- M.A. in Languages and International Trade in the EU, University of Rennes and University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje.
- Bachelor in Economics, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius – Economics Faculty and the University of Nice (French Government scholarship).
- Trained internal auditor for implementation of integrated environmental management and health and safety standards (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)