HADI NEZIR was appointed Minister without portfolio in the Government of the Republic of Macedonia in 2008.
Born on August 12, 1952 in the village of Zdunie, Gostivar.
2008 - present
- Minister without portfolio in the Government of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Member of the Parliament of the Republic of Macedonia.
- General manager of HEP – Raven.
- Employed in ESM Hydro Plant Mavrovo Gostivar.
- Employed in “Silica”, Gostivar.
- Graduated electro engineer from the School of Electrical Engineering in Kosovska Mitrovica.
- Secondary education in the school ”Zlate Malakoski” in Gostivar.
- Elementary school in the village of Zdunje and completed it in Gostivar.