Bill Pavleski was appointed Minister without portfolio responsible for attracting foreign investments on July 28, 2011 in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Born on October 8, 1974 in Ohrid.
- Minister without portfolio responsible for attracting foreign investments.
- Employed in the American multinational IT Corporation Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), based in Palo Alto, California. During his 14-year career at HP, he was at various senior engineering and managerial positions within the organization concerning storing information, networking and technology services for North America, Europe and Asia.
- Along with a team dispersed across three continents, he is in charge of carrying out the final pre-sales and post-sales strategy and support of multinational Fortune 1000 corporations. He is in frequent communication and cooperation with big corporations and is involved in concluding complex projects with them.
- During his previous positions he was responsible for software production and close collaboration with HP India.
- He is a member of the Harvard Faculty Club.
- M.A in Computer Science at the Northeastern University-Boston.
- M.A in Business Management at the Harvard University-Boston.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the State University from New York-Binghamton.
- Completed secondary education in the United States.