State Archives of the Republic of Macedonia
The State Archives of the Republic of Macedonia carries out the activities related to storing and protection of archive materials in possession of the Republic of Macedonia ; arranging and processing of materials and it conducts archive researches.
The State Archives of the Republic of Macedonia is a legal entity.
State Statistical Office
The State Statistical Office carries out the activities related to collecting, processing and publishing statistical data; keeps, presents and offers statistical data and confirms their accuracy; gives opinions on methodological foundations to authorized carries of statistical researches; prepares statistical forecasts, trends and patterns and other analytical data and indicators. It performs other expert activities stipulated by the Law.
State Office for Geodesy Affairs
The State Office for Geodesy Affairs performs activities that refer to measuring, cadastre and registering the rights of real estates.
The State Office for Geodesy Affairs is a legal entity.
Geological Survey of the Republic of Macedonia
Geological Survey of the Republic of Macedonia is qualified, independent and administrative organisation.
It is authorised for:
- carrying out the basic geological survey of public interest in the Republic of Macedonia, creating basic geological, hydrogeological, engineering-geological, geochemical, geophysical, seismotectonic and other geological maps;
- basic geological survey maps publishing;
- assesment of the concentration and deployment of natural minerals in the earth's crust conformance to regulations;
- authoring geological map layers for the spatial planning, civil engineering, waterpower management, agriculture, forestry, urban planning and infraastructural object building;
- engaging in formulating of the national strategy for geological surveying, sustainable use and exploitation of mineral resources;
- cooperation with international geological surveys through exchange of the information on the geology and earth crust, preparation and implementation of the joint projects;
- structuring and preparation of interoperable data for the international geological information system;
- preparation of the program for the basic geological survey on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia for aproval by the Government of the Republic of Macedonia;
- arhiving, managing and issuing data on basic, detailed, scientific and prospective geological surveys;
- designing and development of the national geological information system and providing information and data for the users of the geological surveys results.