Ministry of Local Self-Government
Ministry of Local Self-Government performs works and duties related to:
- Monitoring the development and proposal of measures for enhancement of local self-government;
- Monitoring the state of territorial division and development of standards for size, population, needs of the local self-government units;
- Proposing system, policy, measures and instruments for accomplishing equal regional development and stimulating development of economically insufficient developed regions;
- Accomplishing and using funds intended for economically insufficient developed regions;
- Performing surveillance under their authority; and
- Performing other duties as stipulated by Law.